Please log in to view salary
Phileo Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Industry: Property/Real Estate
Manage, monitor, coordinate and control overall costing and budget.
- Provide contract and cost management expertise and coordinate project cost estimation.
- Oversee value engineering exercise for optimization of project cost/ budget including review consultant’s designs and material use.
- Coordinate with project site management team for procurement and contractor’s pre-qualification exercise.
- Sourcing for contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Planning, execution and monitoring tender exercise for contractor’s appointment in various contract packages.
- Oversee project cost control including presentation of request for variation order and variation orders for management approval.
- Tracking of design changes and update budget projection accordingly.
- Conduct site valuation with consultants and contractors and evaluate monthly interim valuation for payment.
- Provide contract advisory and support to site management team.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management or Construction Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of related experience in managerial capacity on Construction Industry involved in landed property and high-rise buildings.
- Must be able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Must be well-versed with IBS system.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to travel as and when required.
- Self-motivated, proactive and highly organized.