Accounting & Finance
Please log in to view salary
Subang Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Prepare reports, statistics and analysis of financial performance, including budgetary variances.
- Handle full set of accounts and ensure timely preparation/review of monthly management accounts and financial statements.
- Undertake any and all duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments on all accounting matters and resolve queries / problems that arise.
- Handle audit (internal and external), taxation, statutory and banking matters including liaisons with the internal and external auditors.
- Implement effective internal controls and maintain proper accounting records.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Acts, Laws, Rules of the Exchange(s), directives and guidelines issued by regulatory bodies, and the Company’s internal policies and procedures.
- Assist in corporate/corporate finance and treasury matters.
- Keep abreast of latest developments and updates in accounting standards and ensure compliance.
- Carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce
- 3-5 years related experience (Costing, Budgeting and Cash Flow)
- Must be independent
- Good in communication skills
- Computer literate