Please log in to view salary
Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Consult with business unit management and personnel to identify and document application needs and objectives, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements.
- Provide technical knowledge and assistance to business unit in identifying, evaluating, and developing applications and procedures.
- Write and maintain functional and technical specifications for new or modified business requirements.
- Work with partners to understand technical requirements and technical configuration concerns.
- Discuss and coordinate with internal engineers and other technical personnel as needed to assist with developing automated business systems.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
- Direct and coordinate workload between other Application Support team members.
- Track and document changes to functional and business specifications.
- Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- 3 years related experience in software application development, programming and analysis.
- Technical experience deploying and supporting applications will be highly regarded.
- 2-3 years of related experience working in helpdesk or technical support environment supporting software applications (preferably Cloud based software systems).
- SQL Scripting and query experience highly regarded
- Experience using API’s, postman and Logz.io will be highly regarded.
- Experience with any ticketing systems (e.g.: Zendesk and JIRA).
- Experience debugging or administering Java based applications.
- Ability to quickly learn and support new applications from both a technical and functional perspective.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Ability to effectively present information, verbally and written, and respond to questions from individuals and groups of managers and personal in order to consult and provide technical assistance.
- Ability to work with other groups within the Information Technology space to ensure that appropriate solutions are being delivered.
- Ability to work under general supervision and guidance, while maintaining a positive attitude and team player mentality.