Please log in to view salary
Bandar Botani Klang, Selangor
About The Job
- Prepare and conduct weekly and monthly marketing plan for customer and sales leads.
- Achieve personal revenue and sale goals setting by department HOD/ Director.
- Develop and grow new customers to provide new business opportunities for company growth.
- Accountable for outstanding receivable on assigned customers for timely collections.
- Serve as a focal point for all Oil & Gas clients to facilitate commercial proposal preparation, communications, and documentations.
- Work closely with Company internal operation and project team in Port Klang/ Johor/ Kemaman/ Singapore for all domestic and cross-border logistics activities to optimum the equipment utilization.
- Degree in any discipline, good knowledge in Oil & Gas industry will be added advantage.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in provide logistics services to manufacturing, constructions, chemical and oil and gas industry.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent communication skill, spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably with freight forwarding working background will be added advantage.
- Aggressive, sales orientated, good in negotiation, good in teamwork.
- Must be literate in Microsoft Office applications, able to prepare power point presentation, tender documentations, and method statements, project scheduling etc.
- Willingness to travel overseas for job assignments.
- Possess own transport.