Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Phileo Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Industry: Property/Real Estate
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve company’s objectives
- Plans and overseas advertising and promotion activities including printed materials, online, electronic media, social media, direct mail and any other forms of communication.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Devise & Conduct training program/ modules to enhance the sales performance of the team.
- Responsible for mapping potential customers, generating of leads, and conversion of leads
- Develop business and collaboration programs with relevant parties for sale opportunities.
- Reviews and analyses regional sales performance against program, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of related experience in a managerial capacity in Property Development industry.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to converse ad write Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must be able to multitask in fast-paced and challenging environment, and highly organized
- Must be mobile
- Must be creative thinking
- Must be able to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Self-motivated with a clear objective mind
- Salary range: Attractive & based on experience
- Working hours: 9am – 6.30 pm (Monday -Friday)