Website design is our bread and butter. In recent years, we’ve branched out to graphic design, animation, and digital illustration. (Check out our work on Dribbble)
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Role and responsibilities
- Serve as a dedicated design lead for our client projects.
- Collaborate with our clients to define problems.
- Identify and understand the technical and business constraints behind every product, and design with these considerations in mind.
- Leverage design thinking methodologies to help clients define a product that's not just desirable but also viable.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, user stories, user personas, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Plan and facilitate design workshops to inspire new ideas and solutions that improve product and business alignment.
- Collaborate with clients to define the overall aesthetic and visual style for products
- Design high-fidelity mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a design should look and work.
- Conduct and facilitate usability testing workshops and interviews to validate your ideas and solutions.
- Use research insights to deliver designs that meet both business and user needs.
Essential qualities for the role
- Strong self-management skills.
- Highly collaborative — the ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team as well as involve clients in the design process.
- Deeply aware of your design process in terms of how it translates to your work and knowing where things go right or wrong.
- The desire to constantly challenge yourself and your team to think creatively and raise our overall work standards.
- A creative and curious mindset.
- Perceive design as a career, not just a job.
- Humility to receive design feedback and the proactiveness to provide it.
- Excited about design and the idea of designing for different industries, platforms and project types.
- Good experience with the end-to-end UX/UI design process spanning user research, wireframing, high-fidelity mockups, prototyping, testing and iterations.
- Competent with Figma.
Perks of being part of our design team
- Competitive salary that's reviewed every year.
- 17 days of annual leave.
- Department training budget for books, industry workshops and conferences.
- Free birthday leave.
- Up to four hours of time off each month.
- Internal design workshops and design gyms.
- A Macbook Air or Pro, monitor, wireless mouse and any other required equipment.
- Annual company retreat (currently virtual due to the pandemic).
If all this sounds good to you, we'd love to meet!
Send us your CV, portfolio and expected salary.
Please upload a single file that's smaller than 10MB. If your CV & portfolio exceeds the size, you may host it on an external site such as Google Drive, WeTransfer or Dropbox, and include the link(s) in your cover letter.
Only submissions containing a portfolio will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.