Sales (Corporate, Real Estate, Telesales, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Taman Lembah Maju, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To lead the Project sales team.
- Implement project marketing, planning and sales strategies.
- Conduct presentations and seminars to potential prospects.
- Review, report and monitor project pipeline and sales budget.
- Liaise with consultants, specifiers, contractors, end users and government agencies.
- Develop and maintain contact with consultants and architect to meet sales target.
- Assist to plan, organize, direct, co-ordinate and execute project management to ensure full conformance with design specification.
- Schedule deliveries of material and labour requests and follow through till completion of project.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment allocated by superior.
- Provide consultation to customers on product selection and interior design to help them visualize and materialize their ideas.
- Serves retail dealers.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years project sales experience.
- Willing to travel outstation.
- Good in Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, computer literate and possess good analytical skills.