Accounting & Finance
Please log in to view salary
Port Klang, Selangor
About The Job
- Responsible for Day to day accounting functions, including matching of invoices to supporting documents, entering invoices to systems, preparation of payments, bank reconciliation and schedules.
- Managing staff claims,
- Engage in month-end closing.
- Other Ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- SPM, LCCI or equivalent
- Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese, willing to learn.
- Computer skills with an emphasis in MS Office including Excel, Words and Power Point.
- Able to Work Under Pressure, Responsibility , Self-motivation and Work Independently.
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of working experience is preferable.