A fast growing event venue, event management and event venue platform company based in Kuala Lumpur. We provide a foundation for individuals to grow, learn, and build a long term career where they are free to express their creativity and to take charge of their own destiny.
Sales (Corporate, Real Estate, Telesales, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible to handle sales leads from in-bound phone calls and website enquiries.
- To ensure all enquiries are attended to in a timely manner and sales SOP's are adhered to.
- Candidate is required to constantly keep in touch with existing client and new clients in order to build relationship and brand loyalty.
- To liaise with clients to understand their event objective and needs, thereafter prepare event proposals for them.
- Candidate may be required to travel to provide venue tours to the client.
- Candidate is required to prepare event costing, quotation and invoice.
- To achieve individual sales target and to work closely with the team to achieve overall company sales target.
- To manage and coordinate with relevant event suppliers and vendors that will be supplying for the event such as caterers, AV team, deco team, etc.
- To undertake any ad hoc task or assignment that is assigned by the management from time to time.
- To analyse data from inbound and outbound sales activities and prepare relevant reports of sales trend and forecast.
- Work with internal cross functional teams and 3rd party agencies, to ensure high levels of internal understanding & involvement and on time delivery of projects
- Constantly on the look out for new business opportunity via networking, cold calling, relationship building with existing clients to increase the company's event spaces utilisation rate and increase overall revenue.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Event Management, Business Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Sales, Event Management, Event Operations, Customer Service, Project Management, Marketing.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialised in Event sales, customer service, business development, event management or equivalent.
- Candidate is required to have prior experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Familiar with sales process from start to finish.
- Candidate to posses excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convert findings delivered thru analysis into actionable insights
- Candidate may be required to work on weekends, after office hours and public holidays.
- Candidate is required to be resourceful and a problem solver.
- Mandatory for candidate to have prior experience in the events industry doing sales, event planning and/or event management.
- Candidate is required to have their own transport
- Initiative, Autonomy, self-direction, confident
- Willingness to learn and adapt as the company grows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Detail orientated
- Excellent relationship / communication / presentation / negotiation skills
- Customer focus, positive market approach and good levels of intuition
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Capacity to convince and influence
- Ability to transform ideas into actions
- Outgoing personality
- Willingness to above and beyong
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
The iSpace has been "Delivering happiness, one event at a time" since 2014.
From humble beginnings of acquiring its first training room space which fits no more than 30 pax. Today the group operates and manages a total of 24 venues.
Venues ranging from Training Room, Meeting Room, Glasshouse, Ballroom, Auditorium, Rooftop & Unique Spaces.
The Group also has interest in the event management & entertainment industry under its brand "YOLO". In 2018, the group also ventured into the tech scene with its event venue platform "instaSpace".