A fast growing event venue & event management company based in Kuala Lumpur. We provide a platform for individuals to grow, learn, and build a long term career where they are free to express their creativity and to take charge of their own destiny.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Damansara, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Be the first responder to event enquiries.
- To plan, conceptualise, manage and execute event in a timely manner according to the client requirements and budget.
- Proactively manage campaigns and maintain good relationships with existing clients and new clients.
- To liaise/manage event contractors to ensure quality of work and professionalism at all times
- Constantly on the look out for new business opportunity to help create new revenues streams for the company.
- To perform ad hoc tasks as and when requested by the management.
- Conceptualise, plan and ensure smooth implementation of annual marketing plan & strategy for all venue partners.
- To ensure individual and company sales target is achieved.
- To produce event proposal and deck.
- To facilitate venue tours and site recce.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Candidate must posses a minimum of Diploma or Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience and skills in marketing, business development, PR, creative writing, event management. Candidate that posses skills in Graphic design is an added advantage.
- Candidate must posses own transport (required to travel for meetings and site recce)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and able to meet dateline while managing a few projects at once.
- Embraces a fast paced working environment with high level of customer service.
- Candidate with prior experience in marketing, event management and PR is a bonus.
- Passionate and have good understanding of the event industry.
- Able to work under pressure and manage several projects at the same time with tight datelines.
- Embraces change and in constant pursuit of self improvement and new challenges.
- Good team player that has a positive attitude and open mind.
- Candidate must be able to carry themselves confidently and have the ability to get along with people easily.
- Candidate embraces technology and is well versed the with the current digital landscape.
- Candidate may be required to work on night shifts, weekends, and over time depending on the event requirements.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
The iSpace has been "Delivering happiness, one event at a time" since 2014.
From humble beginnings of acquiring its first training room space which fits no more than 30 pax. Today the group operates and manages a total of 24 venues.
Venues ranging from Training Room, Meeting Room, Glasshouse, Ballroom, Auditorium, Rooftop & Unique Spaces.
The Group also has interest in the event management & entertainment industry under its brand "YOLO". In 2018, the group also ventured into the tech scene with its event venue platform "instaSpace".