Please log in to view salary
Pantai Hillpark, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Compare new inventions with existing technologies as disclosed in patent documents, technical journal and etc. This is similar to a literature review except that you’ll be doing at a higher stake with limited amount of time.
- Describe and explain about an invention in a format of a patent specification. The explanation should be clearly describing how the invention works and what’s in it or in other words, the explanation should allow the reader to reproduce the invention accordingly.
- Communicating with clients to provide consultation and advice on Intellectual Property matters
- Able to comprehend the workings of new inventions/technologies.
- Able to analyse and compare inventions/technologies and provide your reasoning of the similarities and dissimilarities between the inventions/technologies.
- Able to write in clear, concise and precise manner.
- Must be comfortable speaking and writing in English.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or Computer Science.