Please log in to view salary
Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Serve as a key member in the Development team and contribute to establishing the best software engineer practices for the team.
- To take ownership of technical aspects of technology infrastructure, ensuring that the platform is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building applications around our customer’s needs.
- Review and monitor current engineering work to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible.
- Work directly with your team to ensure that our technology infrastructure is seamlessly and effectively integrated with any third-party applications or develop the necessary applications to make this possible.
- Provide support and recommendation solutions for systems related issues.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise Systems development.
- Proficient in Java 6+ and above.
- Good in Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Have a deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a large-scale system in production, and designs and implementations reflect that understanding.
- Have a solid understanding of:
- OOP and architecting systems
- Developing in the J2EE environment
- RESTful architecture and implementation
- Spring framework and other MVC
- JDBC and store procedures
- Spring, Hibernate and Struts
- Mysql, MsSQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle
- Maven and Ant
- Node.js and StrongLoop
- Deep knowledge in Git
- Unit Testing and proper technical documentation
- Different Design Patterns in Java and MVC
- Good track record in delivering quality engineering solutions at different levels of the stack.
- Knows distributed systems design and best practices.
- Knows about continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring.
- Experience in application deployment and high availability design.
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team touching different parts of our core services.
- Bonus if you have any proficiency in any of these languages: Go, Kotlin, Swift, Python, Objective C.