E-commerce is booming all across Southeast Asia, and while the daily influx of new online stores is great for shoppers, it can also get a little confusing. iprice was setup with one goal in mind – to be the one stop destination for e-commerce discovery. With a click of a button, it will give you access to the inventories of Southeast Asia’s best e-tailers.
Operations & Admin
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Selangor
About The Job
Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey. The place where consumers discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. With more than 500 million offers on our platform; 15 million monthly shoppers; and, a reputation as an independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector, iPrice is at the centre of South East Asia’s e-commerce revolution.
Why join us?
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Line, Ventura and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
Your role as Coupon Operations Intern for Thailand is to ensure we have the best offers and content for Thai shoppers by:
- Search, research offers and upload coupons from merchants / competitors’ site on daily basis
- Upload coupon content provided by Account Management Team which includes writing coupon title / coupon text / terms and conditions
- Daily checks on SEO engagement metrics and execute quick action plans to mitigate negative pattern of those metrics
- Support team in (i) long-form content writing (ii) SEO experiment as / when needed
- Candidate must posses or currently pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication / Business / Marketing / English or related / similar background
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Internship position duration of 4-6 months
- Able to work independently with high degree of initiatives
- Diligent, responsible, hard-working, good communication abilities and able to deliver results under aggressive deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Great time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail