Striving to deliver a “thoughtful, cheerful and playful” service quality and staying experience for all our guests, we are looking for passionate, innovative and motivated talents like you to join us in creative problem-solving, overcoming new challenges, interacting with guests and bringing smiles to every guest’s face.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Genting Highlands, Pahang
About The Job
- Monitor the hotel's e-Commerce strategies as they are being implemented
- Daily management of hotel online presence on various Online Travel Agent, B2B websites
- Managing rate & inventory changes as well as content management
- Developing budgets for projects, monitoring costs, providing status reports to management, and incorporating feedback from the executive level
- Manage E commerce website content updates, coordinating site changes with IT and Marketing business owners including site presentation, product presentation, pricing changes and text and image modifications
- Manage and update the Hotel’s website and e-Commerce functions including latest campaign, events and promotions from the Hotel
- Drives web traffic/sales, growth of e-Commerce applications via targeted online campaigns and retention strategies, with high level of customer acquisition and conversion
- Develops and implements new customer acquisition and retention initiatives by managing search engine keyword buys, email acquisition newsletters and exploring other online advertising vehicles
- Negotiate and close new business opportunities with new merchants.
- Assist in Revenue and Reports during the absence of Assistant Director of Revenue; maximizing hotel's overall revenue
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business studies/ Administration/ Commerce/ Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in relevant field and strong knowledge / skills in various Online Travel Agent, B2B websites
- Possess strong planning skills, good business acumen, excellent communication and negotiation skills, creative and meticulous with details
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and work under minimum supervision
- Able to execute online campaigns and monitor the performance of the campaign to ensure good result
- Executive / manager specializing in Hotel Management/ Tourism Services or equivalent will be an advantage
EXPLORE A CAREER WITH US
MOST PREFERRED RESORT DESTINATIONS
Just an hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, Grand Ion Delemen Hotel is one of the most preferred resort destinations in Genting Highland. It offers an intimate urban resort experience. Treating guests with an unparalleled view of Titiwangsa Range from 6,000 feet above sea level.
This is the best choice for seasoned travellers or those who have no idea where to stay in Genting Highland. Perfect after a last-minute shopping spree at Sky Avenue and Genting Premium Outlet.
The hotel offers an extensive choice of restaurants, recreational facilities and teambuilding activities. All these ensuring that guests will always have a fun and memorable stay. Excellent meeting amenities are also available for private functions or corporate events.
Grand Ion Delemen strives to deliver top-notch services. Promising a stay that is not only convenient, but thoughtful, cheerful and playful.