Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Involve in full lifecycle of application development
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- To guide application developer
- To complete software application
- Must have detailed knowledge of SDLC and design techniques.
- Well versed in relational database design and implementation.
- Good knowledge on the following subjects: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Effective presentation, strong analytical, interpersonal, documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with multiple operating systems (Windows Server/centOS).
- Knowledge on Linux, Apache, Laravel or any other PHP Framework will be credits.