We are a great place to work because we believe in rewarding our people for job well done. We believe in results and the tagline 'Don't tell us how hard you work, tell us how much you get done'
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- To initiate troubleshooting and repair of photocopier and printers breakdown.
- Able to handle a challenging technical environment.
- Be part of the Service Team in maintenance of Multifunctional printers and carrying out support and maintenance.
- To handle new equipment installation, commissioning, testing and training
- To work closely with management or customers to ensure meet client requirements & expectations.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Certificate, Diploma in Engineering Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Computer or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates with good communication skills and personality are encourage to apply.
- No experience is required as training will be provided.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably junior executives specializing in Office Automation/Installation/ Maintenance/Repair or equivalent.
- Must posses own transport (Motorcycle)
We are established in the year 2007 in Shah Alam for the sales and rental of Multi Functional Printers (MFPs) around Klang Valley and Kuala Lumpur. Taking advantage of the synergistic benefit interests of the photocopying business, we branched into other office automation products to cater for customer’s needs. Presently we supply and deal with products ranging from printers, faxes to full range of copier consumables.