Ethical, Progressive, Performance Driven. We thrive on our integrity, professionalism and tenacity, and to achieve this we belief in investing in our team development and well being.
Sales (Corporate, Real Estate, Telesales, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- To plan, manage, coordinate and produce mini events, conferences and special projects.
- Market Research & Analysis - In-depth phone based research of key subject areas and hot topics within a particular industry sector. Identifying the target audience and finding out what they want / need to know
- To oversee all duties done by event coordinator (administration work, set-up of events, photocopying of manuals, on-site registration, liaising with speakers, etc.)
- To oversee and analyse overall performance of events
- Research, contact and negotiate with various vendors needed for the event
- Identify marketing partners (including media partners, trade associations, etc.) to promote events and reach targeted audiences.
Research and record competitive events
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns & promotions, including marketing write-ups for marketing of events to drive sponsorships & delegate sales across all platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google and YouTube
- Identify target market and think creatively how to reach them in the most engaging but also cost-efficient way
- Provide input to the marketing team for the preparation of monthly write-ups of the events (pre and post events) for monthly newsletter and social media
- Develop event & marketing collaterals (sponsorship deck, event brochure, web banner, promotional visuals, etc.), database segmentation, review marketing campaign results and ensure campaign is on track
- University degree - preferably with honours
- Candidate with 2-3 years of working experience in event & conference management marketing & communications or similar field
- Proven track record of effective event management and marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication, marketing and creative skills
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Tech- savvy and comfortable learning how to use new technologies
- Strong organizational skills to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Attention to details in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with video & photo editing, creative designing (Adobe, Canva, etc.) would be a bonus
- Demonstrate independence and ability to work well in a team
- Demonstrate a strong desire to take his/her career to the next level
- Candidates will also be considered for marketing Manager position based on education level and working experience
ETHICAL, PROGRESSIVE, PERFORMANCE DRIVEN
LEADING ERM CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
The Institute of Enterprise Risk Practitioners (IERP®) is the world’s first and leading certification institute for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). Through our programs and network, we aim to foster effective ERM practices globally in relation to strategy, performance, ethics, business continuity, and corporate governance.