Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
We are seeking for ambitious and dynamic individuals to join our expanding corporate sales team.
You will be joining the world’s leading ERM certification body to promote one of the fastest growing management discipline in the modern business world.
On a day to day basis, you will be selling our certification programmes to leading practitioners working in multinational companies, government link companies, public listed companies, etc. across different industries. As part of the team, you will develop a deep understanding of the corporate world, generate leads and interact with key decision makers over the phone to ensure the success of our programmes. Your goal will be to close business and expand your portfolio of clients.
We provide excellent earnings through uncapped commissions, overrides and performance related bonuses. There are outstanding career development opportunities for those demonstrating management potential and an aptitude for sales.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Highly self motivated individual, dynamic with pleasant personality
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and have a "can-do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet or exceed set sales targets
- At least 1 – 3 years of sales experience preferably from same industries
- Strong leadership qualities will be an added advantage
- Skills - negotiation, research, consultative selling and deal closing
- Develop and maintain an ongoing database of existing clients and new clients
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Focus on personal growth
- Willingness to be in a constant state of learning
- Must possess at least a Diploma or a Bachelor Degree