Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Produce content for various stages of the funnel, including blogs, newsletters, websites, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), white papers, case studies, guides, videos, brochures, etc.
- Able to write fresh content (technical and non technical) or curate existing articles while also ensuring the content is properly edited and of use to readers
- Work with the marketing team including digital marketing executive, designer and video producer to produce high-impact content to drive leads and conversion .
- Experience writing content for the web and channel-specific knowledge (blog, website, LinkedIn, twitter, etc.) as well as technical / business publications including brochures
- Acute attention to SEO impact of published content
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with flair and passion for writing along with excellent vocabulary
- Have experience in both technical and non-technical writing
- Able to generate ideas for new contents
- Exceptional research, organising and editing skills
- A proven self starter who can produce effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be trustworthy and respect the confidentiality of the writing works
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Education/Teaching/Training, Others or equivalent
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position