Equipped with the right skills and specialisation, we inject new and original ideas that bring branding to live!
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Puchong Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
Senior Graphic Designers supervise graphic designers. They coordinate the efforts of several people on a project. Senior Graphic Designers work closely with copywriters to conceptualize ideas for projects by brainstorming concepts through a thorough understanding of the brief from client.
- Plan, conceptualize ideas/concepts, scam layouts and brief the graphic designers on visual execution
- Supervise and guide graphic designers to find the most effective way to get messages across in print, electronic, and film media using a variety of methods.
- Provide advice/guidance to graphic designers on selection of color, font type, artwork, illustration/photography style, animation, and various print and layout techniques/visual elements for design.
- Oversee the development of the overall layout and production by graphic designers in the design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications
- Plan cost effectiveness of production for promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services. They do this by providing solutions to graphic designers by ensuring the designs are cost effective in terms of size, paper wastage, finishing, type of material used, etc.
- Understanding the brief/client’s needs to achieve the right message/direction
- Gather relevant information by meeting with clients or discussion with client servicing executive or through research.
- Improvise on draft designs/sketches or layouts by graphic designers through discussions and constructive comments.
- Consult with copywriters to discuss on headlines and copy that best suit the designs produced
- Sign off/approve the completed design for presentation to clients.
- Manage timelines of jobs delegated to graphic designers.
- Oversee every stage of jobs in studio until completion to ensure quality standards are met.
- Responsible for the productivity of graphic designers. Ensure they have the necessary tools and skills to perform tasks.
- Senior Graphic Designers must take initiative to request for additional skills trainings to ensure graphic designers are constantly competent in their duties.
- To work closely with traffic controller to ensure a timely and efficient production flow for all projects.
- To ensure all production deadlines are met.
- Strong leadership capabilities to lead a team
- Possess artistic skill and a strong sense of creativity
- Able to visualize designs based on their understanding of the client’s brief
- Good communication skills
- A good sense of identifying strong visuals
At INK, we believe that the right representation of your brand speak volumes to your customers. It tells a story of your brand's identity and is paramount in exemplifying your vision. And that’s why we take pride in ensuring that your brand is always well represented in each and every product that we churn.