- Microsoft FY16 Intelligent Cloud Platform Partner of the Year Award.
- Microsoft Gold Cloud Productivity.
- Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform.
- Audiocodes Gold Partner.
- Jabra Gold Partner.
- CommVault Gold Partner
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- The Business Operations Analyst will design and document workflow (Billing, Invoices, Delivery Order, Collection and HR related matters) and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
- The Business Analyst will track and analyze business revenue, keep track of balance sheet reports how much a company has in accounts receivables. This number reflects the amount of goods and services that have been sold in a given time frame. The invoices sent out during that time frame should match the balance sheet.
- A Business Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring that invoicing coordinates with balance sheet reporting. In case of discrepancies, the analyst works with the hiring manager to resolve them.
- Analysts also review sales sheets to ensure that all products have been billed for.
- Business Operations Analyst should be able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Prospective applicants must be effective managers of time, due in part to short turnaround times for billing.
- Analysts must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- Organizational skills are a key component to success in this field, as it requires working with large amounts of data.
- A college degree is not always required for this position, but applicants should be comfortable working with computer applications.
- Most positions require a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
Infrastructure Consulting & Managed Services Sdn. Bhd. (“ICMS”) is a Microsoft Award Winner - FY16 Intelligent Cloud Platform Partner of the Year; looking for a highly skilled, motivated individual with a keen interest on SharePoint and .NET Development.
ICMS is a dedicated to the success of our customers/partners and their cloud adoption strategies. We ensures all of our customers/partners develop a pragmatic cloud strategy and execute a proven cloud roadmap to maximize the benefits of Cloud. Our focus includes building Implementation Services best practices, Partner Enablement and Change Management Plan.
ICMS strives to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration and discipline where talented people exhibit a passion to lead while working on interesting and challenging cloud solutions. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for cloud with knowledge of different cloud architecture environments, virtualization, and data center automation. Ideal candidates should have technical experience in migrations and the ability to help customers get value from Microsoft and CommVault Platform. We are looking for dynamic individuals to join ICMS as we continue to grow our market share.