JOIN US and be part of our amazing team here at INFLUASIA which operates WORLD OF BUZZ (WOB), Lobak Merah and NOODOU media platforms. As Malaysia's leading digital media group, we serve and engage with millions of audience monthly!
· Develop organisation strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organisation strategic thinking and direction including workflow, policies and processes; establishing human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives, ensuring company morale is kept high and any employee grievances are acknowledged.
· Implement human resource strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labour relations.
· Manage human resource operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
· Establish and maintain company’s and employee’s documents/records safely and confidentially while religiously updating the master database of each employee.
· Manage company morale and culture, ensuring it is kept high for an optimal working environment. Engage with employees on a frequent basis to develop a trusting relationship as to understand and highlight to the management about employee grievances should one arise. Manage expectations and communicate these expectations in a democratic manner to employees so they may understand the decisions/changes the company is taking.
· Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances.
· Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
· Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
· Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organisation values.
· Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
· Initiate new hire employment communication and verifications, pre-screening interviews, assist hiring managers in interviews, maintain applicant tracking, exit interviews and respond to employment inquiries.
· Handle employee’s induction and departure fully by Conducting employee orientation/briefing; facilitate newcomers joining formalities, assisting in EPF, SOCSO, and PCB registrations, process relevant employee forms, onboarding checklist and updating employee’s data in HR system.
· Preparing, completing, and responding to formal letters or forms such as offer and confirmation letters, application registration, payment in lieu, letter of demand and more
· Handle sourcing and booking for training and workshops while managing the company’s HRDF account
· Handle the company's general administrative and welfare needs