We aim for more—much more. We want to constantly encourage our dedicated and talented employees to develop their ambition, to grow in responsibility, to be dedicated to the highest quality, and to achieve more than they ever thought possible in their capability.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Love to connect and share ideas
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate to bring happiness and customer services.
PROMOTE SENSORIAL BRANDING
Inetolgift promotes sensorial branding through multi-sensory marketing on corporates gifting. With an unparalleled passion for gifting, Inetolgift has always been known for its leadership on innovation, trendsetters and sensibility.