Be part of the most empowered local Malaysian F&B brand! The goal of the Student Brand Designer is to create engaging visuals for our target consumers either in-store or online.
This includes creating web graphics (either still or motion), some simple video editing and print-ready files.
BE IMMERSED IN VISUAL CREATION
Digest the brand’s corporate identity and apply your design knowledge to all aspects of design that will ensure brand consistency whether online or offline.
- Work with our graphic designers on fresh ideas for the most effective visual representation of MyLaksa in the market.
- Study the social media and promotional designs of local competitors and top F&B brands to understand what works and what doesn’t.
- Conduct a research on design trends and identify trending colours and styles.
- Work on effective layouts and design styles that can entice our target audience.
- Contribute to develop engaging content (videos/graphics/motion formats) for all MyLaksa platforms, consisting of but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Ensure that all content posted to our social media is cohesive and consistent.
- Work with third-party printers to ensure the finished product has the best quality, and learn to identify the best materials for various printing uses.
- Learn how to prepare FA for printing and carry out final pre-flight checks.
PUT ON YOUR CREATIVE MARKETING HAT
Being a multi-faceted graphic designer means that you are not only good at crafting visual content, but are able to also think creatively from a marketing perspective.
- Understand the uses of POSM and how the right type/design can engage customers.
- Brainstorm, share ideas and collaborate with the team for marketing initiatives and out-of-the-box marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Create visually appealing and concise decks to present ideas to the top management.
- Source and compare quotations for various items that would support marketing initiatives.
- Plan & report your activities to your manager in a timely manner and with accuracy.
***Only candidates with an attached creative portfolio/link will be considered