MyLaksa, Malaysia’s New Delicious Brand - and one of the fastest-growing homegrown brands!
MyLaksa was founded on a mission to make sure that everyone can have a taste of Penang wherever they are and what better dish to bring forward than the iconic Penang Asam Laksa as our Signature dish. (Of course using the original recipe!) We are committed in creating the most KAW eating experience for our customers by serving fast, delicious, value-for-money Penang Asam Laksa in a casual environment.
Committing to our mission, we are moving at a high pace, breaking rules along the way, opening 10 outlets in 9 states within the first year of the brand's inception! The only constant here in MyLaksa is "change", and change is the heartbeat of our growth! If you're in, keep on reading!
As a full-time Senior Graphic Designer, you’re in charge of crafting the "face" of our household F&B brands! Colour, typography, layout and a good eye for detail should be your area of expertise.
You will be expected to contribute high-quality creative work, from conception to execution, that demonstrates an innovative, market-leading approach to graphic design. We definitely want someone who has a great sense of design, balance and typography.
You will have plenty of opportunities to craft strong visual works that best depicts our brand image and speaks to our target audiences. With a collaborative culture here at MyLaksa, you will work across the board with internal teams to interpret marketing briefs and become familiar with turning ideas into reality. You will need to know the facets of both digital design for social media and online media, as well as print design for POSM and other marketing assets.
Working in a fast paced F&B environment, we are seeking people to be inspired and have fun with creative problem solving and production! You will definitely find yourself engaged in many different types of creative work in our ever-growing F&B world!
- You will be in charge of all the design and printing requirements of the company, as well as the art direction for new projects.
- You will need to have strong knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, possibilities and limitations of digital media and print media.
- Work with the marketing and operations team to provide creative solutions for campaigns and projects.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, manage multiple projects and work successfully in a deadline driven environment.
- Stay informed of design trends and new technologies; especially within the Malaysian F&B industry. Provide innovative ideas for design solutions in support of team objectives and initiatives based on your observations.
- Have a strong and positive work ethic and pride in delivering superior results.
- Be a strong team player and push for the extra mile when needed.