MyLaksa, one of the fastest-growing homegrown brands in Malaysia is on the lookout for standout talents!
MyLaksa was founded on a mission to make sure that everyone can have a taste of Penang wherever they are and what better dish to bring forward than the iconic Penang Asam Laksa as our Signature dish (using the original recipe!) We are committed to creating the most KAW eating experience for our customers by serving fast, delicious, value-for-money Penang Asam Laksa in a casual-dining environment.
Committed to our mission, we are moving at a high pace, breaking rules along the way, opening 10 outlets in 9 states within the first year of the brand's inception! The only constant here in MyLaksa is "change", and change is the heartbeat of our growth! If you're in, keep on reading!
We are looking for a Digital Graphic Designer who lives and breathes digital design. You will be responsible for making our web, social media graphics and adverts shine!
You must have a passion for creative, impactful visuals that breathes life into the brand’s message. Your role would be to create motion graphics, GIFs, advertising banners and visuals that can push the company’s marketing efforts to the next level.
Aside from creative work, you will also be expected to brainstorm and assist the Marketing Team and other internal teams, when needed. Last but not least, be able to work independently and enjoy the work that you do!
***Only candidates with an attached creative portfolio/link will be considered
- Work closely with your team lead on all design or marketing related tasks.
- Produce the design visuals for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates – just to name a few.
- Work with the creative team to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Liaise with external printers/ suppliers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the best suitable quality.
- Assist marketing team in company events/fairs/photoshoots/merchandising, where required.
- Assist marketing department in events/ fairs/ visual merchandising
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across all digital customer touch points.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/brands.
- Design original pieces including illustrations and infographics, refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Liaise with all team members to determine their requirements, budget and ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools, design trends and also print materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.