- We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, zeal and passion
- We respect each others’ ideas and opinions
- We forge trustworthy relationships with care, humility, and sincerity
- We consistently deliver quality products and services to our customers and the communities that we serve
- We strive to achieve work-life balance
- We believe in giving back to the community
Please log in to view salary
Dataran Prima, PJ, Selangor
About The Job
- Collaborate with relevant teams in the company to ensure that all concepts and design work are of high quality and meet the respective objectives and purposes, while taking into consideration of corporate identity/branding
- Create wireframes and prototypes for digital design ideas
- Optimise existing user interface designs, test designs and turn interfaces into rich user experience
- Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems with solutions
- Perform regular web updates and deploy these updates through a content management system
- Have strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Assist in developing creative concepts and designs that are engaging and market-driven across all communication platforms including websites, print, email, social media, apps, sales kits, print, and direct marketing, among others, within deadlines
- Assist in producing/editing in-house made videos
- Minimum Degree in Design / Creative Multimedia/ or Computer Science/Information Technology equivalent
- Understand CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong Knowledge of SEO principles
- Strong understanding of web standards, responsive layout, Cross-browser compatibility & security
- Good understanding in server architecture
- Experience with JS plugin/widget development
- Good understanding in Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with Social media APIs integration (e.g. FB, Tweeter, Instagram, Pinterest, G+)
- Decent command (verbal, written) of English, other languages such as Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin would be advantageous
- Fast learner with strong intuition, motivated, independent
- Able to multi-task and has good time management skills to deliver according to deadline
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently with minimal guidance
- Experience building highly-visual UIs for business software, creating mock ups and cross-platform UI
- Meticulous and detail-oriented person
- At least 3 years’ of experience in creating compelling visual communications for intended audiences
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual / visual ability & originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Must be familiar with front-end coding / UI / UX
- Proven leadership, design and artwork creation capabilities
- Experience in designing for the property industry is an added bonus
Please email /share links of your portfolio that demonstrates your user-centered and result-driven design solutions when applying thank you.
OUR CULTURE / OUR VALUES
A transformation powered by amazing people and ideas
IFCA MSC Berhad was founded in 1987 and we have been listed on the Malaysian Exchange of Securities Dealing and Automated Quotation Berhad (MESDAQ) on Bursa Malaysia since 2003.
IFCA has been the solution of choice for large successful developers and growing businesses in the property sector over the last 30 years. We have proven time and again that we understand the industry and we continue to grow exponentially. Nothing beats time-proven partners in business.
A pioneer of dynamic technology, the company is experiencing rapid growth. We are seeking dynamic individuals who are creative, positive-minded and innovative to be part of the IFCA family.