You will be gaining hands on experience with a leader which recently awarded by Armani Media as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Young Entrepreneurs.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Manage, overseeing, scheduling and directing the day-to-day project activities at site in logical steps to meet deadlines from conception to completion.
- To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
- Monitor and report to Project Director of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Supervising and monitoring performance of all subcontractors and Team Members at site while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ensures all variation changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are properly documented.
- Plan, develop and implement quality work control programs.
- Confer with Project Directors, owners, customers, contractors, and consultants to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Need to be able to identify and eliminate all possible safety hazards according to the building regulation and safety codes.
- Ensures project costs are managed, including development of recovery plan to stay within budget limits.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete the projects.
- Applicants must possess Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate in Architecture/ Construction Management/Civil Engineering or equivalent. All interns or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in INTERIOR FIT-OUT/ CONSTRUCTION/INTERIOR DESIGN/ARCHITECTURAL industry with proven track records and analytical experience in successful project completion.
- Good leadership and excellent planning skills for monitoring project plans and schedules.
- Must possess knowledge of Project Management concepts and principles.
- Able to generate daily site report and status to Management
- Applicants must possess good written and strong oral communications with a wide range of clients, consultants and subcontractors and proficient in English.
- Possess positive working attitude, strong attention to detail, proactive, responsible, resourceful and able to work independently.
- An awareness of health and safety procedures and legislation to run a safe construction site.
- Cost conscious and sound commercial awareness to allocate and manage the project budget effectively according to the project requirements.
- Well versed in technical/computing skills programs like MS Project, Microsoft Office Excel and Word, M. Power point.
- Possess own transport and ability to travel as and when required.
- Able to perform under stress environment
100 MIYE AWARDS
GROWING F&B DESIGN AND BUILD CO
IDW CONSULTANCY SDN BHD, formed in 2008, is a firm specializes in providing consultation on Interior Design & Project Management committed of highly professional and quality service that will meet the individual needs of clients.
We cater to both residential as well as commercial, retail & corporate office clients while undertaking turnkey projects with respected track records. Our expertise includes a wide array of dedicated services, which includes interior design of residence, bungalows, commercial buildings, corporate offices and restaurants. Our ancillary capabilities include assisting our clients in deciding pertinent planning of facilities in accordance with their master or strategic plans.
At IDW CONSULTANCY, we offer quality for all your residential and commercial design needs. IDW is your complete architectural designing source offering concept environmental design, space planning; color consultation & material consultation. We strive to execute the best piece of work for our esteemed clients.
We are proud of the diversity of our clients, our corporate clients from various industries include the entertainment, finance and hospitality. While the public sectors include institutional facilities and numerous other Food & Beverage departments.
As a result, of the recent economics affluence, many of our clients are experiencing reorganizing and expansion program, and we are glad to be apart in their successful endeavor.