Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To handle full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly management reports and financial results
- Ensure monthly financial review and reporting is done within the deadline
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, bankers, authorities and others
- Post invoices, payment vouchers, receipts, journals in Autocount accounting systems.
- Review receipts and payments, monitoring operation and control of bank accounts including maximising returns of excess funds.
- Prepares capital and cash flow projection to ensure there are sufficient cash for operational needs
- Prepares aging analysis report in monthly basis
- Maintains financial records by analysing balance sheets and general ledger accounts, analyse and reconcile accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers and inter-company transactions
- Maintain proper accounting records and filing system
- Performs monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepares balances sheets schedules
- Ensure inter-company transactions are recorded accurately and on a timely basis in the GL
- Secures financial information by completing database backups
- Performs ad-hoc task(s) assigned.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or professional accounting qualifications equivalent.
- Strong business acumen and reporting skills
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- Mandarin Speaking candidate would be considered very highly as we liaise with foreign clients.