Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone and email in both English and Chinese.
- Ensure all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for payroll administration
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior as and when
We are looking for someone with the right attitude and is willing to take initiative to go the extra miles to ensure smooth work process.
- Min. 2-3 years of proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office