Accounting & Finance
Please log in to view salary
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Filing of accounting document, general administration and records.
- To handle general office administrative duties.
- Responsible for all office administration and accounts work.
- Self-motivated, hardworking & able to work under intense pressure.
- Dynamic, outgoing with pleasant personality.
- Diploma/Certificate in accounting/ LCCI/bookkeeping or equivalent.
- Skills in MS Excel and MS Word.
- 1-2 years experiences will be an added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently, accurately and in a fast-paced environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must have own transportation.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin effectively with an added advantage for ability to speak, read & write in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English.