- Fast Pace and Aggressive Expansion
- Opportunity to work with global team
IT - General
Please log in to view salary
KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
You will play an important role in:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Inhouse and customer Cloud hosting environment infrastructure and security management such as but not limited to the following:
- Develop, enhance, and enforce the Company IT security policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing holistic security measures to protect inhouse and customer Cloud hosting environment.
- Provide Level 2 support and to conduct investigation, analysis, post incident activities, including root cause analysis and incident reporting.
- Review organization regulatory / security compliance requirements and implement changes to close the gap.
- Oversee user identity and access management, detect unauthorized access and permissions abused by authorized users.
- Support the maintenance and operation of firewall, Anti-malware and other security and monitoring tools.
- Monitoring, support and maintaining organization computer hardware, software, OS, and networks.
Highly Desired skills:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in cyber security, computer operations and data network support or maintenance
- Working knowledge of cyber security frameworks, compliance, and regulations (e.g., GDPR, NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Preferred certifications include Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate/Security Administrator Associate, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+/ CySA+, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Nice to Have skills:
- Experience in:
- Windows servers and clients, Hyper-V, Office365, Active Directory & GPO
- Cloud IaaS/SaaS platforms such as Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Networking technologies such as DNS, DHCP, FTPS, VLAN, WAN
- Firewall, WAF, Azure NSG, web proxy, WAN optimizer, load balancer
- Endpoint protection, EDR, Threat Intelligence, SIEM
- IAM, SSO, PAM, DLP and DRM
PASSIONATE, ENERGETIC, YOUNG
Hytech is a technology-centered, service-oriented global multi-products online trading service provider. We have representative offices or service centers in Australia, Spain, Malaysia, Seychelles, Canada and Cyprus. We are provides global traders with more than 200 types trading products in currencies, metals, commodities, indices, shares and cryptocurrencies.
We are provides multilingual and full range of professional services to more than 120 countries and regions in Oceania, Europe, Asia, Africa and North America. In the spirit of sincere and consistent service philosophy, we provide traders with better market quotes and trade execution. We continue to refine our technology and strive to provide the best trading environment for our clients.