About Human Inc
Who: Human Inc is a Design Thinking and Innovation firm that helps large organisations work differently by boosting their leadership skills, culture and innovation capacity.
What: We make it easy for organisations and their employees to become more Human, innovative and resilient.
How: We do that by delivering digital learning experiences and offline workshops, strategic advisory services and hosting solution design labs combining accelerated learning with business innovation projects. We play in the intersection of adult learning, organisational development, HR Tech and human experience design.
Our Human Lab is based in Kuala Lumpur and our tribe of Humans support client projects in Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, and counting.
What can I expect?
Here's a non-exhaustive list of areas you will be growing over the course of 3-6 months, and what we commit to provide you with. If these excite or interest you, we'd love to hear from you!
- A challenging role that requires you to learn how to be agile, flexible and focused
- Flexibility in determining the route of your internship (Delivery or Operations) based on your interest/experience
- A role that challenges you to grow personally and professionally
- An organisation that is built on the foundation of fluidity in structure and strength in diversity
- A self directed journey for avid learners
- (Post internship) A full-time role supporting Operations and/or Delivery, dependent on your overall performance
Do You Have What It Takes?
As an Innovation Human Intern you will be exposed to one of two important aspects of an organisation based on your preference:
Working with clients and supporting their development in becoming highly innovative organizations, and
Working with the internal team on operational and strategic projects to help drive our culture and effectiveness through internal prototypes
- Support our facilitators in delivering and facilitating tailored solutions and programs for our clients, mainly through project + client management
- Create impact reports and documentation of the client journey
- Continually work to improve and innovate workshop content and the development of tools
- Work closely with team leaders to prioritize business needs
- Support online and offline marketing strategy, tactics and execution
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide support with day-to-day tasks - Finance, Operations, People & Culture, IT & Systems, Knowledge Management
- Contribute to our business goals based on your own expertise!