Hufcor is made up of our people and driven by the core values which we live. We work with talented people, build our organization based on meritocracy and adopt a pay for performance culture. We act on the conviction that the right people of Hufcor will always be our greatest asset and we value their contributions and commitment to our success. We also share the common belief that the market will drive everything we do and every important decision we make.
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
BANDAR PUNCAK ALAM, Selangor
About The Job
- Prepare weekly and monthly company’s KPI, SDQC, PPV, cashflow, and other financial/operation reporting and analysis.
- Update and monitoring the products’ Bill of Materials (BOM) on timely basis, in term of budget and actual.
- Providing materials variance reports (direct/ indirect materials), direct labor reports and overhead reports and compare the factors affecting individual products’ profit margin.
- Coordinate with Project team in terms of construction-based project costing analysis.
- Coordinate with Store department in terms of monthly stock take.
- Responsible for full sets of accounts for one dormant subsidiary, ensure accounting transaction and records are maintained in compliance with accepted accounting standards IFRS and MFRS.
- Maintain proper costing records and support daily operations of the Finance Department.
- Support ad-hoc projects and reporting as assigned.
- Any other related task to be assigned as and when
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, preferably CIMA.
- At least FIVE (5) years of hand-on costing experience in manufacturing environment
- Computer literate- Advanced Excel skills and Microsoft applications. Advanced in in PowerPoint, data tracking and charting.
- Knowledge on Accounting System (AutoCount System and SQL system)
- Good communication, inter-personal and analyzing skills. Able to deliver the reporting within the committed deadlines.
- Fluent in English, both Oral and written.
- Work with own initiative, minimum supervision
SHAPING YOUR EXPERIENCE
Hufcor is a leading American based global corporation specializing in the design, manufacturing, project management, installation and maintenance of operable wall systems. Founded in 1900, Hufcor is renowned for innovative design, acoustical properties technology and customization capabilities to provide one-stop space management solution in all market segments; hotels, convention and exhibition center, commercial official, learning institution and hospitals.