Hufcor is made up of our people and driven by the core values which we live. We work with talented people, build our organization based on meritocracy and adopt a pay for performance culture. We act on the conviction that the right people of Hufcor will always be our greatest asset and we value their contributions and commitment to our success. We also share the common belief that the market will drive everything we do and every important decision we make.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bandar Puncak Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Identify and develop potential business opportunity attend to customers’ enquiries with adequate product knowledge.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities manage business portfolio in developing market strategy achieve business goals.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries conduct market survey and trends for information.
- Conduct architecture presentations and specifications writing. Promote and market premium interior finishing product to the interior designers acoustical consultants contractors developers and etc.
- Provide technical advice suggestion and interpretation on design layouts to the stakeholders.
- Provide technical and pricing support for major and mega projects.
- Maintain and develop sales plans to maximize business growth obtain customers satisfaction and sustainable relationship conduct weekly sales and project tracking.
- Communicate and liaise with internal departments and external parties to attain business opportunities development and transactions.
- Attend and conduct corporate business presentation internally or externally when requires.
- Negotiate analyze contract terms determine price strategies and administratively follow through the contracts until completion.
- Attend training and development, technical skills update & etc. as and when require.
- Any other duties to be assigned as and when necessary.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on knowledge in architectural and building material industry. Preferably those from US MNC background.
- Results driven with proven track records. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills ability to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills.
- Organized and detail oriented, technical or mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and shop drawings.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia, other local dialects would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office knowledge of AutoCad would be an added value.
SHAPING YOUR EXPERIENCE
Hufcor is a leading American based global corporation specializing in the design, manufacturing, project management, installation and maintenance of operable wall systems. Founded in 1900, Hufcor is renowned for innovative design, acoustical properties technology and customization capabilities to provide one-stop space management solution in all market segments; hotels, convention and exhibition center, commercial official, learning institution and hospitals.