We will be trusted as the BEST SOLUTION PROVIDER
Accounting & Finance
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Assist Department Head to manage HCMM Credit risk, which may include review of existing financial and internal business controls procedures, compliance policy and recommending internal control improvements.
- Assist to plan, develop and conduct compliance training.
- Assist to Department Head in creating and monitoring Credit Control and Internal Control related documents and records.
- Conduct monthly customer due diligence document review.
- Assist in HCMM product export documents preparation, ensuring completed are submitted to the authorities.
- Assist in HCM’s Internal Audit Department’s remedial plans implementation.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on Credit Control matters.
- Group Reporting and compliance with latest financial accounting standards.
- Visit branches to perform audit on Credit and Internal documents and processes.
- Assist in Singapore Branch accounts and taxation affairs.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of HCMM’s products and processes.
- Meet or exceed manager's expectations, deliver quality work.
- Candidate should possess a Degree in Accounting, professionally qualified or final stage professional accounting bodies student welcome.
- Proficient in English.
- Working knowledge of MS-Excel.
- Experience in ERP environment especially Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel.
Hitachi Construction Machinery (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (HCMM) is a leading distributor of heavy construction machinery in Malaysia and Singapore. As a subsidiary of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Japan (HCM), HCMM offers global expertise and best practices in all the regional and local market it has presence in. Over the decade, HCMM has offered the best-in-class Hitachi hydraulic excavator models for the construction, infrastructure-related, plantation, quarry, scrap metal handling, mining and forestry industries.