The job incumbent will be responsible is to drive the demand and inventory levels. In other words, to maximize cash flows, and sales and services levels. This role’s responsibilities can be split within 3 categories: Upstream & Downstream management and analysis. Direct report to Head of Corporate Branding.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain a constant relationship with the sales, marketing, finance, sourcing and manufacturing teams to understand the demand forecasting drivers.
• Challenge the forecast from the sales team and the usual runs (historical data, seasonality, market trends, budget, special offers etc. with relevant data analysis.)
• Improve the forecast accuracy (statistical model, software etc.) with transversal coordination actions and updates of Supply Chain Planning tool.
• Co-ordinate the projects with Supply Planning.
• Communicate the products’ inventory strategies (high runners, new products, substitutions, end of life to the Supply Planning team.
• Tune the forecast and inventory rules according to the demand and market trends.
• Analyze the quantity and financial forecasts.
• Report of forecast and inventory KPIs.
• Drive the forecast and SnOP meetings. (Brand reviews)
• Follow inventory and improvement plans.
• Drive convergences and divergences of the Business Plan.
• Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.