The Brand Executive (eCom) role is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of our brand campaigns process from start to finish, including overseeing the planning, execution, and operational transition of all marketing campaigns involving brands under RPG's portfolio. The Brand Executive orchestrates project communication, consolidates resources based on needs, drives solutions to unique integration requirements & manages timelines. This role will help us scale the team with the company.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and escalation for integration activities between all departments (marketing, creatives & operations), ensuring succinct communication, unified efforts, and clarity around objectives.
- Track deadlines, dependencies, decisions, and action items to ensure continuous progress in the acquisition and migration processes.
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability across the relevant internal teams involved in all the campaigns/projects of each individual brand under RPG's portfolio.
- Day-to-day tasks include setting up the data room, coordinating kick off meetings, managing logistics, and coordinating follow up activities.
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints.
- Proactively manage changes in project/campaign scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.