Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Ensures financial systems, processes and timeframes are understood and followed by all staff by using appropriate communication and training techniques to develop understanding as required.
- Works with Managing Director to set annual budgets and capacity planning for each financial year and meets regularly to discuss progress.
- Works with Managing Director to reforecast financial and capacity on quarterly basis.
- Produces regular P&L forecasts with appropriate analysis and solutions to issues.
- On monthly basis to provide financial data, analysis, coaching and mentoring on how to achieve budget forecasts and/or improved financial results.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with consulting staff, ensuring all inquiries are appropriately responded in a timely, professional and respectful manner.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills.
- Review and prepares all client contracts and ensure client contracts are signed and current.
- Ensure that the operation the highest level of internal and operating controls and are SOX compliant.
- Provides support to consulting staff for financial and staffing components of new business proposal.
- Works with Human Resource Manager to ensure legal compliance of HR policy contained in the Employee handbook.
Financial Planning and Management
- Holds all operational and client budgets, tracking performance against these on a monthly basis and providing appropriate analysis, feedback, remedial action if required and advice to relevant parties as required.
- Understands the consulting business model and how revenue is generated.
- Complies with and ensures compliance with company financial management policies and procedures.
- Keeps accurate records of all financial documents.
- Analyses financial performance information to develop plans to reduce overheads and write-offs.
- Ensures all pertinent company financial data is captured, tracked and wherever possible billed to the appropriate client.
- Works with the practice team to improve performance in Contribution margin, Utilisation, Time-recording, Over-servicing, Revenue and Profitability.
- Reinforces system for accurate forecasting, budget creation and capacity management
- Manages and/or negotiates real estate and equipment leases in line with company policy.
- Works with the Managing Director to constantly review and track financial performance advising on necessary budget adjustments as appropriate.
- Ensure the proactive management of company cashflow.
- Champions all financial management practices.
Key qualifications and experience
- Qualified Accountant or CPA with approx. 8 years experience.
- Professional Services industry experience ideally in Public Relations.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Working knowledge of Malaysia Statutory and HR law and regulation.
- Experience with legal contracts.
- Fluency in English language - spoken and written.