- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Ensure in-store store staffs provide exceptional customer service, including answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchases, and returns as well as handling any disputes
- Handle daily customer service operations, customers' queries and feedback in a calm and professional manner
- Coordinate and oversee the planning, organising, and work delegation among staffs
- Ensure all store policies, procedures, and controls are followed
- Train, support, supervise and motivate new and existing store staffs to perform their best
- Analyse consumer behaviour, research emerging products, and adjust product positioning
- Be enthusiastic and help create a positive environment for customers to shop and buy
- Work as a team to achieve strategic and sales goals
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staffs
- Take on other responsibilities as assigned by the management BECAUSE YOU CAN!
Apply now if you are... heart-working, cheerful, committed, an explorer, dependable, humorous, positive, curious, energetic, eager to learn, patient, organized, adaptable, resourceful, a team player, self-motivated, smiley, passionate, eloquent, courteous, positive, humorous, dependable, curious, cheerful, committed...
If you are still reading and are interested, apply now!