- Collaboration: Work as a team across countries and functional areas
- Excellence: Striving for excellence underpins the work we do, make it a habit!
- Proactivity: Believe that it’s possible and make it happen
- Honesty: Be true to yourself, your team, and your clients
- Respect: Show respect to people irrespective of hierarchy, education, culture, background
- Passion: Love what you do and do what you love
- Ownership: Own your work, be accountable for your actions and see it through
- Empowerment: Empower your team to make their own choices and trust them
- Ambition: Go big or go home - We don’t fear competition, we strive in competitive environments!
- Empathy: Care for people and their lives
Please log in to view salary
Central KL, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- You will be trusted to to care for our hosts’ most-prized possession: their home
- You will provide support to your assigned Account Manager and will assist them in delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Together you will ensure customer retention rates remain very high and you will assist in growing GuestReady’s portfolio of homes under management
- You will ensure all our current Hosts’ questions, comments and concerns are answered. Our host queries range from the mundane to the challenging - from maintenance to pricing strategy.
- You will help coordinate maintenance tasks with local contractors, whilst keeping hosts and guests informed
- You will help convert our inbound leads, understanding the ins and outs of our service, keeping the responsiveness at impressively high levels.
- You will actively monitor our inbox and help coordinate with the Customer Experience team to provide fast & relevant responses.
- You will assist in Airbnb listing creation and ensure new properties are onboarded to completion with no corners cut
- You will help ensure the integrity of all listing information in our database and across all platforms
- You will be responsible for setting up our properties in our software and ensuring it’s always up to date
Guest experience and pricing support
- You will keep a watchful eye on the guest inbox and ensure that the guest team are delivering high quality guest comms, particularly with regard to inbound guest inquiries so that we can maximise guest booking conversion rates
- You will assist your assigned Account Manager with pricing support for your portfolio of homes under management ensuring optimal nightly prices and maximum occupancy.
- You will assist our guest services and operations teams with maintenance issues relating to your properties.
- Perform other related tasks and duties that may be assigned
- Previous experience (2 years minimum) working independently in a fast-paced environment and dealing with high-pressure situations, without constant supervision.
- More experienced candidates could be considered for a Team Leader position (!)
- Confident and personable, enjoys and knows how to deal with people - whether they are guests or host. Knows what great customer service means.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English, over messages and on the phone
- Detail-obsessed individual with a strong focus on quality and getting things done right, each time – Please mention the word ‘peeled asparagus’ in your cover letter and find and mention a mistake, in this advert!
- Multi-tasker, able to work under high pressure, staying calm and composed, always focused and delivering great service, no matter how busy it gets
- Fast problem solver, being able to find solutions instantly for any given problem
- Be able to troubleshoot issues with appliances in properties and ideally have some property management experience
- Team player, able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues
- We are a 24/7 business so no qualms about working on a 7-day roster and shift work, including weekdays, weekends, mornings and late evenings / nights
- Interest in start-ups, the sharing economy, logistics and / or customer service is a big plus
- Works hard but likes to have fun!
GUESTREADY - PROVIDING 5-STAR LEVEL SERVICES FOR HOMES ON AIRBNB ACROSS LONDON, PARIS, DUBAI, HONG KONG, KUALA LUMPUR & SINGAPORE!
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Paris, Lisbon, Porto, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Dubai (with more cities to come!). Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation. We raised a Seed Round of US $3M in October 2017 led by Impulse VC – https://beta.techcrunch.com/2017/10/25/guestready-raises-3m/ – (backed by Roman Abramovich)