- Collaboration: Work as a team across countries and functional areas
- Excellence: Striving for excellence underpins the work we do, make it a habit!
- Proactivity: Believe that it’s possible and make it happen
- Honesty: Be true to yourself, your team, and your clients
- Respect: Show respect to people irrespective of hierarchy, education, culture, background
- Passion: Love what you do and do what you love
- Ownership: Own your work, be accountable for your actions and see it through
- Empowerment: Empower your team to make their own choices and trust them
- Ambition: Go big or go home - We don’t fear competition, we strive in competitive environments!
- Empathy: Care for people and their lives
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Remotely look after the condition of homes within our portfolio, making sure they are always maintained up to a 5* standard
- Specialize in troubleshooting issues with appliances, internet, boilers, broken items, and anything else within our homes, with guests over the phone and e-mail (NOT physically on-site)
- Using our software, manage and prioritize maintenance tasks across our portfolio each day, to make sure everything is being resolved on time, in the right order of urgency
- Dispatch, coordinate and remotely oversee maintenance contractors to carry out tasks across our homes, on a daily basis
- Liaise with both guests and homeowners to make sure issues are being resolved to everybody’s satisfaction
- Assist with dealing with contractor invoices, payments and overall management
- Assist the rest of the Operations team with any duties required to look after our homes
- Be proactive and help us constantly rethink our processes to keep pace with the evolving needs of our business
- Previous relevant experience at a startup or in a technical / problem-solving role highly desirable
- Technical skills – have good understanding of how things work and be able to quickly understand how to operate and troubleshoot new appliances / boilers / etc. Technical degree a plus.
- Confident and personable, focused on great customer service, not shy to communicate with guests and customers, over the phone and e-mail
- Fast problem solver, being able to find solutions instantly for any given problem, without supervision
- Highly organized multi-tasker, keeps calm and focused under high pressure
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality – Please mention the words ‘prawn crackers’ in your cover letter and spot the mistake in this ad!
- We are a 24/7 business. Your shifts will rotate around all days of the week and your main working hours will be 5pm - 2am, subject to change. You get a shift allowance and extra pay for working weekends. (!)
- Interest in start-ups, property management, and the sharing economy is a big plus!
GUESTREADY - PROVIDING 5-STAR LEVEL SERVICES FOR HOMES ON AIRBNB ACROSS LONDON, PARIS, DUBAI, HONG KONG, KUALA LUMPUR & SINGAPORE!
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Paris, Lisbon, Porto, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Dubai (with more cities to come!). Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation. We raised a Seed Round of US $3M in October 2017 led by Impulse VC – https://beta.techcrunch.com/2017/10/25/guestready-raises-3m/ – (backed by Roman Abramovich)