- Collaboration: Work as a team across countries and functional areas
- Excellence: Striving for excellence underpins the work we do, make it a habit!
- Proactivity: Believe that it’s possible and make it happen
- Honesty: Be true to yourself, your team, and your clients
- Respect: Show respect to people irrespective of hierarchy, education, culture, background
- Passion: Love what you do and do what you love
- Ownership: Own your work, be accountable for your actions and see it through
- Empowerment: Empower your team to make their own choices and trust them
- Ambition: Go big or go home - We don’t fear competition, we strive in competitive environments!
- Empathy: Care for people and their lives
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Support our Account Managers globally (KL, Dubai, HK, France, UK, Portugal) in onboarding, managing and offboarding our host’s properties across our internal systems and external distribution platforms (airbnb, booking.com, expedia, homeaway)
- Onboard our host’s homes as quickly as possible on distribution platforms and get them ready to be booked by guests in no time
- Ensure that our host’s homes are presented in an appealing yet accurate way on every distribution channel - including writing descriptions and optimizing content
- Follow and shape efficient processes to work with our team and our external partners across the world - for example: setting up trackers, executing bulk changes or updating process to keep up with ever-changing processes
- Work on special projects and tasks forces in collaboration with other departments like Finance or Marketing
- Open only to local Malaysians/ PR
- Graduated from a degree in management, communication, marketing or English studies
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality
- Able to follow processes diligently and consistently while at the same time keeping track and following up on multiple requests
- Able to work with tight deadlines and deliver what the team needs
- Great writing capabilities - copywriter experience is an advantage!
- Perfect English - you choose your words well and do not make mistakes
- Fluent in French or Portuguese is a big plus
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues
- Interest in start-ups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally you will have experience using home share platforms such as Airbnb, Home Away etc.
GUESTREADY - PROVIDING 5-STAR LEVEL SERVICES FOR HOMES ON AIRBNB ACROSS LONDON, PARIS, DUBAI, HONG KONG, KUALA LUMPUR & SINGAPORE!
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Paris, Lisbon, Porto, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Dubai (with more cities to come!). Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation. We raised a Seed Round of US $3M in October 2017 led by Impulse VC – https://beta.techcrunch.com/2017/10/25/guestready-raises-3m/ – (backed by Roman Abramovich)