- Collaboration: Work as a team across countries and functional areas
- Excellence: Striving for excellence underpins the work we do, make it a habit!
- Proactivity: Believe that it’s possible and make it happen
- Honesty: Be true to yourself, your team, and your clients
- Respect: Show respect to people irrespective of hierarchy, education, culture, background
- Passion: Love what you do and do what you love
- Ownership: Own your work, be accountable for your actions and see it through
- Empowerment: Empower your team to make their own choices and trust them
- Ambition: Go big or go home - We don’t fear competition, we strive in competitive environments!
- Empathy: Care for people and their lives
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
For this particular position, you will need to be "on your toes" ready to tackle any issues, to problem solve and come up with creative ideas while handling resolution claims and escalations.
- Complete responsibility for handling resolution claims and other platform issues for our UK market. Please note that your designated market is subject to change/grow, along with the team
- Act as a GuestReady "Account Manager" with Airbnb and other platforms by building a relationship and rapport with their agents.
- Work closely with the other teams for cases & ensure the best possible outcome for our guests, hosts and GuestReady, which will include handling high-level escalations.
- Resourcefulness and proactivity are a MUST! This position will require you to find solutions on your own. You will have many tools at your disposal and an advisor to guide/mentor you in the beginning, but eventually you will need to be self reliant and fully autonomous in this role.
- You will be the “quarterback” (or decision maker) for your cases. There will be other teams following your lead, so you’ll need to know where your cases are at and how to progress them further towards a final resolution
- Attention to detail is absolutely necessary for this position. You will need to seek for a full understanding of timelines and physical documentation before pursuing cases with our valued guests.
- You will occasionally be expected to provide feedback from cases that were mishandled and give suggestions on how the team responsible could handle it better in the future (case studies) This will also include introducing and sharing new processes related to Issue Resolution, updating our internal knowledge base from time to time, etc
- You will need to be receptive to any constructive feedback on your performance and take full ownership for any mistakes, learn/grow from them and move on. A few of our core values at GuestReady are Ownership and Honesty, so these will be very important to practice in this role.
- You may be expected to attend additional meetings and planning sessions related to Issue Resolution.
GUESTREADY - PROVIDING 5-STAR LEVEL SERVICES FOR HOMES ON AIRBNB ACROSS LONDON, PARIS, DUBAI, HONG KONG, KUALA LUMPUR & SINGAPORE!
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Paris, Lisbon, Porto, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Dubai (with more cities to come!). Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation. We raised a Seed Round of US $3M in October 2017 led by Impulse VC – https://beta.techcrunch.com/2017/10/25/guestready-raises-3m/ – (backed by Roman Abramovich)