- Collaboration: Work as a team across countries and functional areas
- Excellence: Striving for excellence underpins the work we do, make it a habit!
- Proactivity: Believe that it’s possible and make it happen
- Honesty: Be true to yourself, your team, and your clients
- Respect: Show respect to people irrespective of hierarchy, education, culture, background
- Passion: Love what you do and do what you love
- Ownership: Own your work, be accountable for your actions and see it through
- Empowerment: Empower your team to make their own choices and trust them
- Ambition: Go big or go home - We don’t fear competition, we strive in competitive environments!
- Empathy: Care for people and their lives
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Close to KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
You will be a core part of the Finance team responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day finance processes and transactions. Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this role would be a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who wants hands-on experience within a finance function at an early stage of their career.
- Responsible for the execution of the day-to-day finance processes for the business, working closely with the KL and London operations teams to ensure finance support for these teams is of the highest quality.
- Perform analyses and reports as requested by the Regional Finance Manager
- Ensure financial transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner on Xero, ensuring relevant invoices and documentation are in order
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors in Xero entries
- Administer the expenses tracking system for the different countries (Pleo and Expensify)
- Accounts payable responsibilities including tracking of invoices, preparation of payment runs, remittance queries
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and close process
- Reconcile the company bank accounts and debit card transactions on a daily basis
- Adhere to the company's financial policies and procedures and initiate continual improvement
- Answer queries and provide finance assistance to stakeholders, including customers, colleagues and clients, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or similar
- Part-qualified accountants seeking a role in a fast-growing finance team
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented, with a strong focus on quality
- A proactive hands-on attitude
- Flexible and adaptable multitasker, excellent problem-solver, able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work with the highest ethical and professional quality standards.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a finance-related role
GUESTREADY - PROVIDING 5-STAR LEVEL SERVICES FOR HOMES ON AIRBNB ACROSS LONDON, PARIS, DUBAI, HONG KONG, KUALA LUMPUR & SINGAPORE!
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Paris, Lisbon, Porto, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Dubai (with more cities to come!). Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation. We raised a Seed Round of US $3M in October 2017 led by Impulse VC – https://beta.techcrunch.com/2017/10/25/guestready-raises-3m/ – (backed by Roman Abramovich)