To be the best, we need the best. We are looking for talented, driven, and passionate individuals. If you tick all of those boxes, get in touch.
Please log in to view salary
Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Your tasks will include:
- To design, develop, maintain and support web application development project with a wide exposure to various technologies and platforms.
- To ensure timely project delivery with meeting the project's objectives and expectations.
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments.
- To work closely with the project team in the areas of design, requirements, specifications, implementation, coding and testing.
- Fix bugs during deployment period and improve user experience.
Our requirements are:
- Know how in server architecture.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle.
- Knowledge or hands on design experience with web services (REST, SOAP, etc…)
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals.
- Management experience that shows the ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly proficient in WordPress.
Skills and expertise:
- Highly proficient in Word Press.
- Create a mirror development for future expansion into other COEs outside EISG.
- Creating website designs.
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
We are an event-ticketing platform.