Good Foodie Media is Malaysia's fast-growing independent media company focusing on food and travel. We are the team behind KL Foodie, Penang Foodie, Johor Foodie, and Singapore Foodie. Started in 2016, we are currently at 20 million monthly reaches on social media and 2 million monthly visits across all websites.
Please log in to view salary
Johor Bahru, Johor
About The Job
You will be in charge of producing high-quality and well-structured write-ups that will go live on Penang Foodie. Show your love for Penang to the world!
- You gotta be super committed, even when your brain is fried.
- Equipped with creative and outstanding writing skills.
- Able to communicate and work in a team.
- Deliver your work on time, we love consistency!
- Fluent in English, be it written or spoken.
- Resourceful and tech-savvy.
- Ability to adapt to and address the audience's interests and needs.
- Good people skill even with strangers (eg. food stall owners, clients etc).
- This position is strictly full-time.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Internship positions available (minimum 3 months duration onwards).
Email: [email protected]
*Remember to send in your portfolio (or your own work samples/ blog links) alongside with your resume!
** Please state your preferred job position and location
WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
We are a growing family of young and enthusiastic foodies, with the sole purpose of introducing good food and fun experiences to the world. If you feel the same, you know you belong with us!