Our team is young, ambitious and passionate in forging forward to become the industry leader. At Gogoprint, we reward top achievers who take initiative and ownership with attractive packages. We also value doers over talkers. Come join us on this exciting journey!
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Research, Identify and analyze potential products to launch.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas
- Planning and overseeing new product initiatives by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and production.
- Identifying new partnerships and relationships with local vendors
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Assesses product market data by organizing regular feedback sessions with the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in Business Development / Project Management / New Product Launch (NPD) will be added advantage
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude. You don’t wait for people to tell you what to work on
- You have an analytical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency with Office or Google Docs
- Strong problem-solving skills & detail oriented
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Fluency in a third language – an advantage
BE READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE!
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WORK TOMORROW ?
Gogoprint is one of the most innovative online printing company in Asia Pacific, offering a vast selection of products at competitive prices. We see fantastic traction and are tapping full speed into the booming e-commerce markets. Operating in 5 countries (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Australia), we have 2 offices in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.