Our team is young, ambitious and passionate in forging forward to become the industry leader. At Gogoprint, we reward top achievers who take initiative and ownership with attractive packages. We also value doers over talkers. Come join us on this exciting journey!
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Mandarin speaker will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle objection productively.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales -Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
BE READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE!
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WORK TOMORROW ?
Gogoprint is one of the most innovative online printing company in Asia Pacific, offering a vast selection of products at competitive prices. We see fantastic traction and are tapping full speed into the booming e-commerce markets. Operating in 5 countries (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Australia), we have 2 offices in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.