Want to work in a company that will rock your socks off?
Global Savings Group is a Pub-Tech platform for Commerce Content operating 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize by delivering products, recommendations, deals and discounts to consumers. By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter shopping decisions, GSG enables advertisers to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world.
Founded in 2012 GSG’s fast-growing team of 400+ of tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnel more than 1.5 million purchases every month. By aggregating the editorial curation and distribution of Commerce Content on one unique technology stack, GSG is transforming the way consumers buy, brands sell, and digital publishers earn – one transaction at a time
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator (Digital Marketing) to join the awesomeness of the Global Savings Group in our Kuala Lumpur office. Among many exciting challenges, you will:
- Be a team driver and work with our Key Account Managers to execute digital marketing campaign concepts for different markets.
- Plan and execute creative banners and newsletters.
- Assist in driving results in Digital Campaigns through Search Engine Optimization.
- Implement successful digital campaigns.
- Analyzing and reporting campaign successes.
- Planning and curating of social media activities.
Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups?
Then be prepared for …
- Becoming an important part in shaping Global Saving Groups future
- Open-door policy
- A chance to improve your knowledge of e-commerce business and Search Engine Optimization and to get to know top players of digital marketing all over the world
- Regular get-togethers like team events and weekly Beer O’clock
- A multi-cultural team of professionals who are enjoying every-day work
ARE YOU UP FOR A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE?
Don’t miss your chance! Please upload your convincing application in English (CV, motivation letter with earliest start date, relevant references and salary expectation).
Any questions? Get in touch with Liyana
from the HR Team via email: [email protected]